Thursday, June 26, 2008

Applying my feedback discussion in training

Dingos,
I had a really productive individual feedback session that I want to thank the leadership for producing for all of us. Its always good to hear about your game specifics from others opinions. The information was really practical and applicable which I appreciated, they weren't there to tickle my balls. The final month was to primarily be focussed on shorter faster sessions for me, with less quantity and more top speed work and agility. I have another notch of top speed to develop was the jist of the communication. That is the path to blockgetting (My mission statemnet for the month). So I took that on this week in my training. Had a killer plyo session on tuesday with Steve. When you hit those sessions hard, your legs are fucking axed. Thats how you know its working. Today I hit the track alone in rocky style,. It was cold and windy but some burning motivation to churn out some speed work in a sexy red thong shirt kept me focussed..
Did shuttle runs 5 reps no rest (7m-15m-23m-30m).
Then did 5 100m dashs, heaps of chicks around so I was determined and feeling light as a feather.
followed this up with 10X50m dashs with walk backs and a variety of plyometric starts focussing on balance and quickness off the mark.
from there I hit the stairs for some more plyo inspired speed work.
every step 5 reps
every other step 3 reps
left leg 2 reps
right leg 2 reps
two foot hops 5 reps
two foot hops every other step super frog jump mega balance explosion jumps! new for me
3 reps
left leg 1 rep
right leg 1 rep

after this I finished with 10 more 50m dashs with plyometric takeoff stuff like pushies and burpies an such. A sweet session.

Tomorrow is the future, after work I am gonna hit the gym to do some power based upper body work as well as some squats and clean jerk manly shit. Then weekend madness begins. word.
I wake up and go to bed proud to play with dingos and stolked for the brutal battle ahead. lets make out short insignificant time on this planet a little more meaningful by conquering everyone!
Love
Bra

No comments: