Friday, May 23, 2008

Status

Hey boyz,
So I thought I should update you on my status. My ankle seems to be back to normal, but am going to confirm that with my physio who I am seeing on Tuesday. But my new niggle is what I would guess are just bruised ribs which happened at NUFL sometime on Saturday. I didn't notice it at all at the time, but I noticed it on Sunday but just played through the discomfort, which I also did at training on Tuesday. I talked to Tom B on Thursday about it, and he said (from his rib experience) that it could also a bunch of things and that if it hadn't got better that I shouldn't keep hurting it, but should see a physio, which I am doing. So I am going to see my physio on Tuesday, and try and see if I can ride my bike on the weekend for fitness without hurting it. Seems soft I know, and it is, but just really annoying.
Pete

No comments: