Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Runing and eating




G'day boys.

Things are going pretty well up here in Brisbane, my shoulder is feeling pretty good and I have range of motion back now.

I've been for a couple of runs this week so far. Both have been about 3km and i've been running them 'fartlek' style. Fartlek is a Swedish word meaning speed play, so if you are in the speedster playing group then i've got you started with some good post goal conversation when we play those blue and yellow vikings up in Vancouver.

Anyway I was pushing hard up hills and slowing down for other stretches in order to recover and go again. The sessions felt pretty good and i'm also implementing a new dietary tactic that i picked up on the weekend. I'll let you know how i pull up.

Cheers yellow dogs

Mike

No comments: